* What is Wildcide?It is a hard cider from the fresh-pressed juice of Fuji, Granny Smith, Golden Delicious, and Red Delicious apples!
At 6.2% ABV, WILDCIDE packs a punch while maintaining its pure, all-natural flavor. WILDCIDE’s dry, tart qualities make it perfect for pairing with food. From hearty grilled cheese sandwiches to pork belly, brisket, burgers and more, WILDCIDE stands strong and matches the flavor bite for bite, sip by sip.
HOW IS IT STARTED?
* It starts with just apples! They are grown and then they are harvested, crushed and pressed in Oregon's Hood River Valley.
WHERE IS IT MADE?
* In San Jose, CA! The juice arrives at the cidery in San Jose California the next day and is flash-pasteurized on its way to fermenters to eliminate wild yeast or bacteria.
* 6.2% ALC By Volume! A special strain of Brewers' yeast is added, then sugars in the juice are converted to alcohol, and the liquid naturally carbonates.
WHEN IS IT SHIPPED?
* It's flash-pasteurized again! Then it is sent to the bottling line where the bottles are labeled, capped, packed and then shipped off into the wild!
Do you love cider? Do you enjoy talking about cider while you drink cider? Then stay updated with Wildcide news. We travel all around Northern California for many events ranging from cider tasting, food pairing and more!